Saturday, December 13, 2008

shopping and rain

lily's vagina . guy bourdin. jourdan charles. dessert desert. I want to go in the . I've got something to talk about to Penny . Not mushrooms. Thumb healing. and jefford. You want a piece of meee.. meat. Becky rips up paper . I HAVe a yellow bin. I've got a marylin. I've got a clock. i've got a star. I've got some damien hirst and some flies and some ties.
It looks like lines. Psychadelic experience. LsS d SD kitsch under the sea. bionic orgazm. ogmasm. Paul left his shoes. Lambie soul stick. People don't know how much stuff is so it is cheap and not in the retro and vintage shops. I feel happy because it's raining and i bought . spent. not orgasm or sex. Just money and bags and . Lambie who is an annoying stalker of my brain which is not sick. When you write about something you don't need to write for me. A book of things i like.

I just went aaargh.. saw the image on a table in the green shed . I search for thein

No comments: