Sunday, June 20, 2010

Part of a conversation with Bex on facebook chat.

12:38amMe

get away to london yes

it was a lovely day today sun sun sun

12:38amBex

same here

what did u do today?

12:38amMe

had a cup of tea

did a bit of drawing

then went on a bus with my friend

did some drawing on the bus

making maps of how I thought the places in london related to one another

my friend talked to a drunk man called Rob on the bus

and he exchanged a drawing for a drawing

to calm the drunk man down

then we got to Regents park

I looked at the map and my friend drew me looking at the map

I took a picture of the map and my map

we tried to find the rose garden

it was hard because it wasn't written on the map

we found it eventually

the roses smell like roses

and we sat

and lay

with more friend

s

and new faces

eating and drinking

then walked to the toilets

I filled up a bottle with water

then we played rounders

2 innings

and then walked a bit more

then got a bus to my friend's house

had a little bit of beer

and a crumpet with something like butter

saw an impressions show

then saw some titles of something that looked like a film

it had trees and snow

then I took two more bus journeys to get home

and I looked at some pictures other people had taken throughout the afternoon/evening

who were around me

and then I conversed with you

No comments: