Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Comics sinspire

 Have an art blog. Do you have an art blog ? This can truth into an art blog . It started as an art blog this is an art blog . I like smashing moons (loons koons ) poop . Or indeed sensing that it happened in a gallery . Oblique texts . I don’t like it I mean x bocccherini string quintet in e major brings back the artist at work in a blue smock from a tv show my childhood . G.275 III. Minuetto . The artist doesn’t speak .! i  


Joan Jonas . Robert Rauschenberg . Jasper JOHNS . 

I like them . 


143 the long bus through Archway .


73 to Stoke Newington .


134 .

Where is the art .? What does they see ? Who and how ? No why . 


I saw the Paul Klee twittering machine a few times on twitter last year and now I see NFT artists riffing it . It is uncomfortable ,, but that’s what I like , rightšŸ˜­? 


I watched The Square on Mubi , now a few days later the artwork in it with chairs making sounds and shaking scene keeps playing to me when I watch YouTube adverts .


There’s a sedate advert for balenciaga that’s sedate moderate , the music is bringing me in and the gentle flapping appeals , a tiny pressing , more of a niggle push to action . 

Show a fashion painting maybe that’s in my back catalogue . J’Adore 

No comments: