Thursday, September 11, 2008




I didn't know that claire was going to greece. Blue and white. Alec came to visit last night. I had pizza. He had pizza. We went to pizza express in london near the globe theatre. I smell pizza near luci's house. I went to a wetherspoon yesterday and am in the middle of watching the weatherman. It's a film that i saw on bbc iplayer. I like the bit where the main character has a spoon on his suit with chocolately milk. It's got nicholas cage innit. I had a dream about what someone called art . It was leaves and lots of leaves on a path all tied together in a kind of blanket and it undulated and rose above the path. That was on a tv in my dream. I just bought an accessory on the internet . I like to do this here in the sexmiddle library. In the dream we were linked with goldsmiths fine art. It made me sad to wake up and realise that this is not the case apart from my cheese rae that will be there soon. Hopefully he will show me round and i can make some new friendlings there. Big blue house in brighton. Will l i go to it? it's when your university course starts. A man in the pub said that my books are scary. Another man in the pub worked at the same kind of pottery painting place that i worked at. Another man in the pub took a photograph with a camera that i bought in asda.
There are so many thinggs to tell myself, just a selection here please.
This one is for Karl and Jess. not chess, but scrabblesex.
Me and tim and alec went to city hall. I took a knife. You can see it in the picture. I had to leave it with the man in the picture.

i think this is meant to say yellow at the end if one reads left to right.


i think this one is to be continued with yellow city hall and tate modern and my exhibition there and a shop and my mind that is funny

No comments: