Friday, September 5, 2008

the library

I sit in the library even though i want to eat the food which is curry. there were many thoughts and . Claire says she read my clog.. Who are you? Is anyone reading this. Today I told ellie that having the difficult customers makes me feel happy knowing that I am not as them. Is it related to wild turkey? I don't know you would have to ask reena and sarah. I have not seen them for quite a while and would like to get on a train to the homeland at some point this year. Tea was good. I had pasta and carrots. My teeth are growing. I got a free trip in a car to cat hill from the pub. We ( me and the driver) talked about what is fine art. She loves to draw with pencil. At the moment i like writing out my text messages and reading them and reading them and making up the dual. meanings. \What do you mean? i like too , reading a nd writing again the ones that i write. I didn't write a bout olives. I can't talk french but i would like to live in one of those countries like france where they speak it so I can learn with you;. Yesterday i watched drwho and the shawshank redemption. . a man told of a bit of hope. I like the 'hope' that i saw in the tate britain with hsi. Perhaps i'll put an image here.
I wanted to write about hope on.... . Hope (Blue) Supported by a Bed of Oranges (Life): Amid a Context of Allusions 1991 for my essay in 2006 because it was the only thing in the gallery tate modern that had a kind of impact on my person , though i cannot quite remember what. I think i shall want to look at the (John Baldessari more. i like the word allusion. it reminds me of the way we use words. What do you mean? it's up to you to decide infer everything. the pictures an d images arranged .. hmmm.. reminds me of what richard was doing the last time i looked....also the link i gave makes me laugh in the ways of HD and RBG and their sugar tate experience of december. 'images' were not available. ... though t-shirts were.
I seem to send more text to people in the way of phones recently to give my fingers practice in the way of handwriting. I seem to do what people say.. one or two say to watch that film. List.s. another to go to muji. I did. another to. ;..


i liked the time detector thing in the episode 'blink' where the doctor and martha are in 1969. It could boil an egg whether you wanted it too or not.. I might start my long list of them here. I like it because people and me find them for me. alec and the metro in japan and a yellow towel. my birthday with yellow things in a bag.. this bit of text that i don't know what it says or where it is from. but it looks like it should have love and eggs , .. and you can't have love with out eggs because it says so in a book.



I got an email about the opening of the saatchi gallery . I want to go . I want to play scrabble the way that me and karl played chess on claire's bed. I went to exhibitions many and i want to write about them the next time i am here. I ought to get a hard drive external thing perhaps like the ones we saw in the design museum.. Alec took a picture of a lady in city hall and we saw her again at the design museum. i put my finger in a fountain but it stayed dry because i was wearing a finger sac. I started to read a book. It was/is yellow. I liked the colours that were around me that day and in my bag. I think sensitivity to the colour combinations is in my brain and i laugh at the books that you can read that tell you which ones are best. It was that day at design museum that i read that a paperclip and postit note s are design classics and toblerone... triangles i want to write about too. perhaps i should find something to work about rather than just make up the nonsense surrounding images. I want to write down though to remind myself what those references were. one was a triangle.. I just like doing things mostly to remind of what other people are thinking and had thought. one was a triangle straw bracelet i assembled in the club. it was to be a woman a way that the dinner party triangle vagina shape sculpture femininity? it makes me laugh. I don't feel like dancing; I laughed at that song and the album of scissor sisters joyirony... i liked too the song defying gravity in wicked and popular.s. ome kind of similar theme reason. happy sounds for perhaps negative things... the general concensus of society thinks are negative i shhould say. Ta Dah!

No comments: