Friday, June 12, 2009

tennis and hate, disdain of blue. blake, the fish and man with headbandl. lobs adn films and love and . leo and paul and going to te library and the lady had a snail on her shirt, but it as just a picture, I watched gone baby gone and i liked the tv so i thingk that helped me to draw. the ende shot is . end shot was a lady , well a very young one, a child on a sofa with a bman and they weree not talking . they look blankly in the direction of the tv , the camera is behind the tv , we see the back of the tv and their body facing us. I was to start a drawing of the film on graffitti face book. I started but i think it will not be as long as the one for dragonflies. Recently i've come to be drawing adn drawing but still not a s much or as how i would like. Ivon Hitchesn in mind again. It makes me happy to get emails from real people. , I feel like doing what simon suggested. writing lists fo the thinkgs I planned, then rewriting again with the things thtat happen. , Doug likes the tennis players to wear white. I like the soungd that roddick's racquet makes when it hits the balls. I dr I drew Murray his profile quickly because they move quite fast on the screen on face close ups. I like the demeanouur of Juan Carlos Ferrero.. blu ray and blufin tuna. Our house has sexual tension which escapes into tidying

No comments: