Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I left madonna in spoons

need to work, work needs me.
a distraction from the nothing. and the nothing. thought of void and boredom and pointlessness.\
if you were rich.

At the moment I like to draw parts of the things in front of me with people's changing faces and moods, along with part of the reality and objects there as well as my imagination to complete a composition. What are you revising? I don't have any exams for my degree so i'm lucky in a way. good luck. Matt x

no, i was shocked that I did it as I haven't for over 1 year. There will be a scene without voices because I can't hear yours.
]

I think i need to do some writing. It's annoying when I go places and other people are texting because i want to see them as well but they are not coming to the same place.

I should bring back home a man today because i said that to hannah. I think jennifer. was with some men last night but i don't know if that is true. I want leo to praise my writing style but i think he already did. I wanted to hug the people before they went back to their own country but didn't want to do the performance, it doesn't fit in with my walk.
I said I would come in and let ernest use studios and stuff only if he would draw me naked. I like steve

No comments: