Sunday, April 11, 2010

I sent this to Rae

ah, cheers. I like it too. Today was the most thoroughly successful day I've had in many a year.

I did everything on all the lists of things I taskmastered myself to do. I drew. I made some photos for a gallery to look at. I went to that gallery and talked to the man. I did more things than I even wrote down. I drew from 'sublime' paintings. I saw the boxes for David Hockney's work. I went to tate britain. I went for a closing event . i saw some of my tutors there who introduced me to some Matthews. I talked to the artists and enjoyed it all. I had a free beer. I wore a football shirt. I mingled. I name dropped. I made art and I lean. and it leant against the wall. I wore red and yellow and yellow and red. I wore a clip to keep my headwear together on my head.

No comments: