Thursday, April 15, 2010

run and computers

teletubby sun (with Maarten's right side of face representation in line form, starting approximately 4cm from the left side of the page)
pencil on paper April 2010

It takes a different kind of toll on the body.

sitting and watching and changing the lights that project to your mind's eye.

It makes me want to wee and run.

run into the chocolate machine because it didn't deposit the requested item.

Me and two ladies talk about the way people wonder why artists don't have proper jobs then become admired in galleries large scale thumbs up.

Venice is fun when it's quiet in the rain. Jewish Ghetto.

Singing 'I love you., I love you.. I .. love .. you .' this morning to everyone and nobody in particular.

Thinking about the Littles , then one calls and felt like telling them off for lack but couldn't because it would be wonderful to see them. The social wants happen only when there are other requirements needing completion.

Waving and putting tongue to glass so Giles and Suvi can see.
Yesterday we were noisy for everyone in the canteen.

A man said I was brave with what I do/did and that I was used to being uncomfortable, or comfortable with being uncomfortable , can't remember what it was exactly.

No comments: