Saturday, January 19, 2008

'in a way'

Tony said this yesterday and it made me laugh... and some others in the room. Perhaps as i thought there was a large emphasis on it at the end of his sentence. he said something explaining his work about the idea of an artist and how his group interpreted the task and they had done it... in a way. In my mind it was amusing as it was not 'in some sense' as per the Stuart. Banu in the group i thought was saying ..what one says doesn't mean anything. This presentation stood out with a couple of others ... one which was about an 'artist' who was struggling with which direction to take, some kind of animation using an amalgamation of the four who were involved.
Nic liked my to do list and a lady said an art therapist would have a field day with it whatever that means. I could put it on here... hmm i might just do that perhaps another day..



I found a link to some sort of exhibition that me and some friendlings did do.

No comments: