Monday, January 28, 2008

play

what I hear inside. Jamie says that I perhaps can.. well he thinks I can. I think it is similar to drawing. I stand near the green doors and draw within the squares of the silhouette of the window .. the dead posh disco 'poster'.  I talk to steve and izzy in the bar where I draw people playing pool. I very rarely go in there on a monday. I bought a coke. In a glass bottle it was. There are 3 in this room now I think. I can't be sure because I have not checked. Tom says that he told maria that I have literature for her from friday night. I found something on the bus. I think he might come to life drawing and write. I do hope so. I hear Moloko. Motivation is happening. Not too sure about what for yet. I want to progress at something.. perhaps a drawing. I want it to change perhaps that's what I mean. I looked on the blogs of other people , I think simon's looking at his arty link things. I thought some were great. My reviews are short. I don't know much to write. Steve says 'I liked it.' -asked me what else.. did not come to mind at the time what I had written. I do remember writing this site on his hand. We discussed work and sleep and time and travel and exhibitions. ON SATURDAY I SAW SOME WORK BY CONOR HARRINGTON 'WEEKEND WARRIORS' AT LAZARIDES.
I just looked at some picturesofwalls on a website for about 15 minutes.

1 comment:

toni Sullivan said...

knees i like...randle stop lookin at my knees x