Saturday, January 26, 2008

peel

ht


I just remembered that I have orange peel in my bag. It's not from an orange but a clementine. It is a bag that I wore in the Tate modern today. I seem to go there with Maria. I loved looking and touching things today and jumping around shouting and talking to myself and enjoying spaces environments and the world seemed to be streaming so much to my person through sounds, motion, images. Ok .. back to the bag. i wore it on my back ,. the reason i mention this is that a sign in the tate modern said that rucksacks had to be left downstairs. I did not leave my bag downstairs.. i also read a sign , well probably many many throughout the course of the day... one inparticular was this one...nothing particularly i want to say on the matter..I may put it here


one that i did... umm../ I loved the squiggle light on this front.......just under these words





Rosie too did like the feel. That clementine had two stickers. We discussed the Juan exhibition quite loudly on the bus that goes underground on wheels... tempted not to talk about it because there is so much more to say, oh well. Perhaps. aaarhg..things i want to talk about. maybe a list will be good.. then if i don't get round to it, you can remind me to talk about them please anyone who reads this so i can write some more on the topics. Oh, also, If you want me to write garbage on any particular topic or . Write to me or text to me or email. or say face to face some action. Tom could not talk about the exhibition Painting of modern life over the my maria phone as there was too much. It had to be face to face. I want a picture of him here. I'll just go ask him i think if it is ok. I think we need the list now.

Oxford Little. (Jewellery)pasta bubbles
Umbrellas and Myers.
Johns.
Handle.
Photography?
a cycle. many cycles bitton
an incident exhibition that happened where i knelt by nic's box.
Primark queue
a bus uncomfortable feeling in between.
the lines and the carpet move my eyes
The knife and a handrail.
Hall
Hallo Catherine visited me in the wood
Painting
Drawing
a word that i can't remember
The Police audio visual experience
Repetition..this writing... Faithless cd... ann likes. ..different objects they are. bottles
Canned fish
circles
QQuality?
Quartermain
Vagina this/that.
Too Many Cocks.
Collaborative Bollocks
These words get longer
Have (to) this is not have to. It is to have. kind of with pause and not really, an aside
typewrite a jamie 19
Food generally
This list
Knees and shoes
Mirrors (Juan, Marco, spoon, face)
cold flute leaf day. Insert film here.
orange first day. (Maro and Panele)
13 (1213)
dead dog mayonnaise
mould
big leaves ottttootolangtoto print turn
slow tesco
omneity
Lambie
Long (Jeff, Richard, Henry, Giles, Oliver Wakeham)
Luci
teninch
frame
i want the photos from jules' phone bubbles
roll
spop (flat clock)
paint
back print
backs (Juan and the blacks that i said were red)
Ad
red list of portraits
artist doorstop
blood
Aker
cleaning casbah
Radio Paradise







back to the bag.> I stored pins in a flap pocket. I liked some words but i can't remember what they are. I remember being worried about the lack of coherence in my texts (not phone ones., just generally in the world). I think it was sometime this week or last. Something about a feeling that I may not understand it... like made up words and mixing with drawing..but in the lecturey room on friday just gone.. yesterday I just kept thinking that it really does not matter, just like most of what I do...kind of incidental. Those pins. They stabbed me in the back. I feel like getting my dictionary and writing my experience of the words and what day they make me think of or what dance i do in my head when they jumble of sense.
I think i'll start with this list. this list. It can be partly repetition too. and hall.. yes that the objects themselves i feel are always different even though they look the same.. the maths what does not much involve numbers. cheese is not cheese. this list is not this list. each one is different. it's like making marks with language and ideas. they, even if they look the same.. are not..they are always different perhaps in the mind too. all these are different. insert some sort of picture here.. oh off track again.. this list. It has come to my attention that these things are generally the stuff that interests me or things i have found interesting.. not in a corny kind of way.. It's the stuff and bits that make me smile inside outside with the warmest of glances. we are plastic spoons. you can suggest more to go in the list. or if you don't think it's right.. tell me. We need to talk about art. That last sentence was not my view, it
I talked about how my writing was in my letter for james. I would have liked to have sent it to claire in oxford too but i never got round to it..
Insert picture here
I thought the list would end up with my explanations beside them like a dictionary.. one day it could be revised in that fashion. Fashion Rosie has her room below. Not directly below but still. still at the end of sentences marco taught me. not in the way just shown but in another way..
Insert picture here
Repetition. This writing I hope exerts some kind of pressure on repetiveness. The content. Is it engaging? That's for you to answer, not me. More personal? I could do. we roe oar dweerd. Hall. I would need to know the velocity. <--that one is not me either.
I saw Rosie and another time place in bath not quite in a bath. I was drunk by then. Charlie Sheppard. Charlie Sheldon. Shoes. Noses Oses Osian Sean. Se an.
Insert picture here.
I like how insert picture here looks like. like like like like. I think whoever reads this should draw what they think would be there or photgraph or philosophos phosphurus about what and why":? that why thing is too much silly to bother thinking about. In my opinion obviously. imo. is that right? wrong is right. the right wrong thing. right is wrong.
Insert picture(s) here
this feels like the list.
Perhaps read it out loud.
The rhythm
Ben, says jamie, is rhythm king but i don't think he used those words. I think i put the commas in the right place there. If not... i shall do a longer explanation. I talked one day with a man who lives near me called Jamie. I don't know where it was or what colour his shirt was but i do remember that he said to me that Ben was top at the rhythms of music. I believe him to play a stringed instrument.. that's stringed not string. I got that bit a bit bit muddled at the quiz in the porter. we won a pitcher of beer. a picture too. Hearing was not atop that night but we did manage to get some points, i read the news by accident the day before on the internet guardian. 1 point for drawing. i wanted a dance off but we had to endure about 3 rounds of flock rapier scissors. 13. Claire kidnapped karl and she was a penguin and we watched the witches and ate toast. Claire does not know how to make cheese on toast. she cooked it well. I want to investigate how that sentence would change if we put punctuation in all it's crevices but I think i'll let you savour that notion.

No comments: