Sunday, August 17, 2008

booqs are heave

I looe .. oops .. that’s the tshrt i wear. looqd ..it maecs me thinq of duchamppppp. let me start again. I looqd in the art booq. the ppictures seem looq soo different from the last time i looq saw bacq ni in my secondary matchavs. differnetn. and i love dine. love liqe how i hate yellow.. it doesn’t affect me. i do lthough enjoy the way it describes cy and that i’ve seen a similar image in the tate modern and it was in a big room. deliberately it says.. not foolllowing tradition and comos. cos mos compposition cosmopoliton.. one of those. Yesterday I saw life on mars episode 1 which i did watch entirely. much fun in my brain . thinq and death and do life and yes.
Cornell boltansqui. basquiat baselitz flavin turner bacon...i thin q it is because i’ve seen some of the stuff and tdoing indeed artp {i want it to be art with a p} also p art and part .. p art is the booq in the slade ma show.

No comments: