Friday, August 8, 2008

visiting a house

one day I went to a house. Libby answered to the sound I made on the door. Now I come to thinK about it .. it was a Sunday afternoon or more perhaps an evening. 2 men were maKing doing ping pong balls and coathangers into new objects. To make the story more believable in my mind i put in a picture. Me and the gentleman shown had a talk about what it was to be writing things or talking about things that happen. .. some might call it truth. I said that i'm finding it difficult to write things that don't happen....so i'm finding it difficult to create a fiction story.. it's fun though and will just base it instead on some reality that i see.


I need to get some help because the man richard told me some names about what it is to have a glaze over your eyes only
not quite.. he talked about a feral child and language but that was later. I mean to put in some talk here of what I read somewhere.. i think it was froth on the daydream.. one creates.. in the mind or elsewhere.. and it is true. .. I want to put the names here that i was told of what something like this is called and the other way of looking at it.

No comments: